Did you know you can use pheromone colognes for making positive, permanent changes in your personality?
No, this isn’t scientific fact. Its usually called “bro science” (spouting off advice without scientific proof – common in the bodybuilding community).
But I believe its true.
In this quick post I’ll share with you how I’ve used pheromone colognes to make noticeable, positive changes in myself, and how you too can reap the benefits of pheromones long after they wear off.
#1.) Self analysis and “brute force” self improvement
By using pheromones, you’re constantly trying to figure out if they’re working or not. Your’e analyzing yourself, and the social situation your’e in. You’ll probably be quite surprised because most people NEVER actually put in time to analyze themselves (to see how they come across to other people).
The thought doesn’t even cross most peoples minds.
For example, if your’e not a naturally sexually aggressive guy, using a sexually aggressive pheromone product prompts you to act as if that “sexually aggressive” signal is yours.
Garry from Liquid Alchemy Labs, sent an email to a user who was getting very nervous using Aqua Vitae (details in the article).
This could cause intimidation, and force his body to produce more natural pheromones to compensate because it senses that there is strong competition nearby. Whether it’s for survival or reproduction, the body kicks itself into “fight or flight” mode – and adopts the pheromone signature as it’s own.
This is why it sometimes takes time to truly adjust to a pheromone product.
You may become nervous at first using alpha or sexual pheromone products. But as you continue to use them, you will begin to act in a way that is naturally “alpha” or “sexual” without them.
Personally, I used to be a little bit of an introvert. While there’s nothing wrong with being an introvert, you still have to learn to be sociable in order to get ahead of pack – in dating, business, and in life.
Ever seen dragons den or shark tank? Entrepreneurs go there to pitch their ideas to very wealthy investors. The type of people that get deals can communicate their ideas clearly, and are likeable, mostly friendly, and know exactly what they want.
This is the kind of personality you need to win in life. Being confident in yourself and what you believe. this doesn’t just help with women either.
It will propel you upwards in your social life, and your boss, associates, or employees may respect you more as a natural leader.
Friends will go out of their way to spend time with you. When you elevate your own experience, you naturally elevate others in your presence.
#2.) Kill bad habits? Strange but true…
It is pretty fascinating what you learn about yourself when you think really hard.
I think this is a lost skill among people because everyone seems distracted by social media, television, and the daily grind.
What I said above about self analysis meant that you’ll probably develop ways to advance your social skills and other desirable qualities. The other part of self analysis is recognizing when you are doing something that might NOT be desirable.
For example. when you’re looking back on your interactions, you might notice things like:
- Saying ummm or uhh too much (making you sound indecisive
- Bad body language like slouching, when you should walk tall with confidence
- Nervous ticks like fiddling with stuff when you’re uncomfortable
- Not making enough eye contact
- Other things that are personal to you.
Always put yourself in the other persons shoes and try to understand WHY that is happening.
Identifying these issues can be difficult at times, and sometimes they require an entire change of your mindset.
To illustrate my point – let’s say you don’t make enough eye contact with people when you talk. You may lack self esteem and confidence. That just means you need to consciously start making an effort to BE more confident. When you starting BEing someone who’s confident (even on purpose), you naturally adopt those traits over time.
#3.) Pheromones force you to go with the flow
Some pheromone products are notorious for grabbing attention you would never have gotten naturally.
Take aqua vitae again for example. Never in my life have I gotten so much intense sexual staring. But getting attention from pheromone cologne products is easy.
The hard part is ACTING on that attraction and taking it to the next level.
In other words, pheromone colognes can get you into situations you might not have got in otherwise.
This is great for several reasons:
- Improves personality. I know people who have lived in several countries, and one thing they have in common is that they have very interesting personalities. They all have distinct speech patterns, which have come from having to communicate in ways OTHER people understand. With pheromones, you’re always adjusting your approach to men and women, and learning at the same time in a similar way. You have to change how you come across and talk to people to be congruent with the pheromones you’re wearing.
- Pheromone colognes can put you in situations where you have to think and act quickly. For example, if you’re using a product like Wolf, you might not FEEL like much of a leader or an authority. But over time, you might start recognizing areas of your life where you can and should take initiative. For example, you might notice things going unchecked or things that can be improved at work. Or if you’re in a social situation where nobody wants to do anything, and you convince your friends to do what YOU want to do 🙂
- I’m sure you’ve heard the saying “fake it ’til you make it”. Its simple, but the idea behind it is this: simply take a moment when you don’t feel confident, and think about how a person who IS confident would act in that situation. Watch the video below, and do the exercise Derek suggests at the end.
If you didn’t bother watching the video, I recommend doing the exercise on cashiers to build up your confidence. You simply say, “wait, isn’t that free today?” as light hearted small talk with cashiers or salespeople.
This is a fun way to develop your social skills and humor and it’s easy to carry on a conversation that started as a joke.
It’s the way it should be (unless you’re meeting people for a serious business deal, and even then it might be kind of hilarious!). But anyway, I hope you can take these ideas and benefit yourself by using pheromone colognes.
As always, I tell you NOT to rely on pheromones or use them as a crutch. There are lots of things you can do for self improvement WITHOUT pheromones too. When it really comes down to the meat and potatoes, it really just comes down to how much effort you want to put in.
Even the best pheromones colognes out there won’t help if you’re not willing to do the work to make them work!
I for one am not cool with spending my life in mediocrity. That’s why I literally go out of my way to tell people to step it up, and become KINGS in their own lives! Hopefully, you can adopt this mindset too.
Thanks for reading 🙂