You finally got your pheromone products. Now what? Do you spritz it a few times and head out the door?
Unfortunately, pheromones are a little more selective than regular fragrance products about how you apply them – read on to discover the best techniques.
As you know by now, you’ll usually have a “sweet spot” – the dosage at which a pheromone product or molecule works best for you. If you use too little, nothing happens. If you use too much, you’ll get an overdose effect (or opposite of desired effect).
My top pheromone application points
Pheromones are usually put on “pulse points” around the body. These points produce the most heat, and can disperse your pheromones more effectively.
Its similar to warming up a cold pie in the microwave. .. you can smell how good it is before you’ve even begun!
Anyway, these are a few of the places I use…
Hair or scalp
- This is a great spot because the head actually produces a lot of heat and helps the pheromones disperse further. If you use gel or wax I don’t recommend doing this. I use wax, but have short hair on the sides so its just on my scalp.
- The jawline is my second favorite spot because it helps with self effects, and gives the pheromones some extra “umph” when your with a pheromone target. Perfect when youre on a date and up close and personal 🙂
- Again, this is a great spot for pheromone diffusion. It’s close to your nose, so self effects are pretty decent at this spot
- Great if your wearing a t-shirt or even a button-up casually – the only problem is pheromones rubbing off onto your clothing. Just make sure you take care with the application and should be good to go.
- Not on your actual elbow – the small pit where you forearm meets your arm is a great place with lots of range to spread your pheromones! You still get self effects. The concentration you’re inhaling is lower so it’s not as blatant – it’s a good idea if you need range.
Back of neck
- The back of your neck is also a good place for diffusion, but you will get minimum self effects because it’s mostly projected around and beside you, not in front of you. This is good for avoiding the negative effects of good pheromones such as androstadienone.
- Clothing can provide a longer working time for your pheromones, and also increase the diffusion of your product. However, it’s not as “dense” as it would be on your skin, and people may not be able to tie the pheromone signature to YOU. You also have to apply more pheromone product (1.5-2+ times) to get the same effectiveness.
Cleaning off pheromones
Just as important it is to put on pheromones to help create great experiences, it’s important to clean them off!
This is more difficult than it would seem, because pheromones are very small molecules and definitely stick like white on rice to clothing and skin.
If you don’t clean your skin and clothing properly after a pheromone application, it can throw off the effects when you apply pheromones the next day, or even weeks down the road.
To clean your skin, I highly recommend an exfoliating scrub kind of product. Also use witch hazel, to break down lurking pheromone molecules. You can also use hunting soaps which are specifically designed to eliminate scent to give you a fresh start.
For clothing, I highly recommend some type of “oxy” cleaning product or light peroxide to help get rid of trapped molecules in your clothing.
If you’ve been using pheromones for a while and you find that they gradually start losing effectiveness, or it’s creating some wonky situations, ensure you’re taking steps to clean pheromones off properly. This might be a more likely cause than you think 🙂
Thanks for reading. If you still want to know more about pheromones, feel free to check out these articles:
- Can You Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back With Pheromones?
- 3 Ways To Use Pheromones For PERMANENT Self Improvement
- How To Spot Fake Pheromone Cologne Scams
- 11 Ways To Attract Women WITHOUT Pheromones
- Love Pheromones – Do They Exist?
- How To Apply Pheromones To MULTIPLY Effects
- How To Avoid EMBARRASSING Pheromone Disasters By Dosing Properly
- Androtics Direct review – A Scam Or Not?
- Pheromones and Attraction 101
- Individual Pheromone Molecule Effects
- Do Pheromones Work?
- What Are Pheromones?
If you’re still on the fence, and haven’t bought any products yet, check out some of my reviews already!
- “Bad Wolf” by Liquid Alchemy Labs (Wolf on CRACK)
- EvolveXS by PheromoneXS – A SUPER Chick Magnet!
- APi by PheromoneXS (A314 Replacement?)
- Corporativo by Alpha Dream (Magnetic, Sexy, Suave)
- License 2 Kill (L2K) by Alpha Dream (Disarm and Seduce)
- Overdose Pheromone Gel – SUPER CONFIDENCE In a Bottle
- “Aqua Vitae” by Liquid Alchemy Labs (MASS Chick Magnet)
- New Pheromone Additive Review – “WOW, You’re Hot”
- True Love Pheromone Review – An AWESOME Crush Mix
- Glace by Alpha Dream Pheromone Review
- Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs (Mr POPULAR, VIP)
- XiSt by PheromoneXS – Can It Get You Out Of Friendzone?
- “Alfa Maschio” – The OG, Sexy, “Bad Boy” Formula
- Nude Alpha by Liquid Alchemy Labs (“The One” Effect)
If you have any questions, just drop a comment or contact me 🙂