Alfa Maschio by Alpha Dreams is one of the most original, outstanding attraction products on the market. It produces a sexy, “bad boy” persona which you can easily use to attract and seduce women with EASE…
NOTE: There is an updated review of Alfa Maschio at House Of Pheromones.
When I first got my hands on this product a bit over 2 years ago, I was still on the learning curve of pheromones. I had used a handful of products at the time – ranging from the wares at Androtics Direct, True Pheromones, Hax Pheromones and other companies.
However, nothing I had (at the time) compared to the blatant sexual attraction summoned from using Alfa Maschio by Alpha Dream.
During my testing of Alfa Maschio, I was still in a “growing” phase of my skills with women. I wasn’t terrible, but I knew there were improvements to be made… such as approaching more women, keeping cool when conversations lull, escalating quicker, etc.
Pheromones and attraction. Does it really matter? Of course it does! Being attractive to women is on the agenda for (almost) every male that walks on this planet.
But what exactly causes that deep, core level attraction women feel for a certain kind of man?
Women will tell you they want someone who makes them laugh, or someone who is intelligent, someone who’s in shape, has nice eyes and smile, and lots of money. The laundry list is endless, and no man can meet every single thing on the wish list.
And even though some of these “requirements” make sense, “attraction” at the deepest level (the reason ugly guys get dates with hot babes), comes from an unexplainable feeling women get about that male.
Using individual pheromones and being able to gauge their effects is the hallmark of a true pheromone enthusiast. With an understanding of their individual effects, you’ll be able to tweak and customize your ready made products for every situation – or even create your own blends from scratch.
Below is a list of pheromones that are available and have been (or are currently being studied). Simply click on whichever ones you want to study to read more on it.
If they are not linked, they’re currently under review – sign up now to stay up to date.
- Androstadienone – Effects include: women “longing” or feeling love/affection towards the wearer. Women feel a sense of “fulfilment”, contentment, mood elevation, safety, and comfort.
- Alpha Androstenol – Effects include: becoming very sociable, open, happy and confident. Enhances conversations by making thoughts flow fluidly and can increase verbal skills. Commonly used as a “buffer” for more aggressive pheromones, to make them less intimidating.
- Beta Androstenol – Effects include: feeling a deep Connection connection with the wearer. Gets people to trust you, and open up about potentially very serious or secret things they normally hide away from other people. Can open the door to develop strong connections and bonds with men and women.
- Androstenone – Effects include: Women feeling sexual arousal, possible intimidation, respect/aggression from other men (you may be perceived as a threat or violent if misused). Androstenone is one of the first molecules to be used in pheromone cologne formulas because it’s the most effective for creating sexual tension with women.
- Alpha androsterone – Effects include: Being seen as reliable, trustworthy, having lots of knowledge or wisdom. It can also be very serious, and often paired with other pheromones to give androsterone more character (such as it’s beta isomer, epi-androsterone). It seems to attract women looking for a “father figure” or someone for a long term relationship. It can create clinginess, jealousy, and insecurity when a woman is interested in a man wearing this pheromone.
- Androstenetrione – Effects include: Making everything appear more “beautiful” including people, objects, and how you perceive everything. People also see you as more attractive than you actually are ass it seems to have an “airbrush” or halo type of effect on people. It can also intensify emotions good or bad, and seems to be very attention grabbing even from a long distance away.
Androstadienone – The “Love Pheromone”
Scientific name: androsta-4,16,-dien-3-one
Nicknames: Androstadienone, A1, dienone, “The Love Pheromone”
Androstadienone is among the most studied pheromone molecules in the scientific community. However, the INTERESTING part which you probably want to know about, is the effects it has on women and how to use it correctly.
Do pheromones work? Can they really affect human behaviour as much as everyone wants you to believe? If you haven’t yet experienced the power of using pheromones in daily life, especially when it comes to attracting women… you’re missing out big time!
However, I do understand your dilemma. There are some pretty crazy claims out there – with no evidence to back them up. Luckily, pheromones are reasonably sceptic-proof as they have been studied for decades, with loads of scientific and social experiments to back them up.
I’ve listed some compelling studies so you can decide.
Feel free to check them out in their entirety, as I’ve only included snippets of the information. You should also be wary of pheromone scams such as Pherazone, which make use of these studies as “proof” but fail to deliver results.
What are pheromones? When it comes to human attraction between partners, pheromones play a more vital role than we think.
Let me ask you a question. Have you ever been extremely attracted to someone, even though there may have been more better looking men or women available to you?
The power of attraction and pheromones goes well beyond the physical attributes of a person.
That’s the same reason you may see partners who are with someone who would be considered “out of their league”.
But don’t be fooled. There are a myriad of effects that pheromones can play in the role of human interactions… not just when it comes to attracting mates. I’ll explain more on that shortly.