New Pheromone Additive ( or NPA) by Lacroy Chemicals has a HUGE following online. Why? Because its an “industrial strength” sexual pheromone product designed to do one thing – get you laid.
Important note: New Pheromone Additive has gone through several changes, and is now offered in different formats (sprayer, alcohol concentrate or oil concentrate).
It is also produced by 2 different vendors now due to logistical issues with importing the product from South Africa.
There is an updated New Pheromone Additive (LaCroy version) review available at House Of Pheromones.
I don’t know what the “secret ingredients” in New Pheromone Additive are…
But this is one INCREDIBLE product.
I’ve literally had exceptionally confident women approach ME and say things like, “you’re hot”, “are you single?”, and “where’s your girlfriend?”.
What separates New Pheromone Additive from the bunch of other “sexual” pheromone products out there, is the absolutely polarizing effect it has on people.
People will either love you or hate you.
For women, your vibe may be intimidating and sexual. Only confident women who want sex will be attracted to you. Other women might not feel comfortable with the level of arousal they are experiencing around you while wearing New Pheromone Additive. They may shut you out. There is a way to counter this, which I’ll explain shortly.
For guys, you may be challenged, or have your status tested. Guys with their girlfriends might get a bit protective and react in standoffish ways towards you. Hey, you’re doing it to get girls, so who really cares right?
In other words, New Pheromone Additive is the “gold standard” for creating sexual arousal in women.
It opens doors faster than any other product I know of at this time. Remember what I said about it being polarizing? Yes, it is – but it also acts as a sort of filter for women who are interested in having sex, and ones that aren’t.
Let me begin by saying that new pheromone additive can also BACKFIRE on you. It will produce some very undesirable effects if you don’t know what you’re doing.
Read this New Pheromone Additive review carefully before you invest in the product.
Its also not suitable for everyone, because it contains hefty doses of aggressive pheromones such as androsterone and androstenone. Younger guys (16-mid twenties) should probably use something a little less aggressive.
It can still work, but you need to lower the dosage a little.
Basically women that want to have sex will be turned on. And women that don’t want sex will be turned off.
Field experiences using New Pheromone Additive
- I’ve found New Pheromone Additive to be WAY too powerful for using in a professional environment such as work or university. I’ve found co-workers confused, intimidated, and even scared around me. Not cool. New Pheromone Additive will make people uncomfortable with you, unless used in nightclubs, bars, dates, or other sexually charged situations.
- There was a time my ex-girlfriend and I were having a “rough patch”. I thought maybe I could flip the script and get us to sleeping together again, but it backfired completely. The thing is, we DID have sex. However, the next day our arguments were on FIRE. New Pheromone Additive literally doubled the intensity and the amount of hate for eachother at the time.
- I am 23, and have used 4 dabs of New Pheromone Additive. This is an “overdose”. And while it didn’t completely backfire on me, I found that girls in my age range were too scared to talk to me, but cougars (women 30+) seemed helplessly attracted… unless you want cougars, then find your optimal dosage for attracting women in your age range.
Summary of effects for New Pheromone Additive
- Gets women wet. This is one of the most blatantly sexual pheromone products I’ve ever come across. However, this is also its downside (if you want to call it that). What I mean is that by conveying such a lusty vibe, you may also turn women off who are not actively looking for sex. It will filter “willing” women from the ones who are not interested.
- New Pheromone Additive turns women on, but may also intimidate them. In the same way that guys get a little anxious talking to a hot woman, women will also get antsy towards you. Its your responsibility to make them feel at ease, and steer the interaction towards sex (this is how new pheromone additive works).
- Use some androstadienone – which makes the effects of New Pheromone Additive even better. It relaxes women and conveys a lovey dovey vibe, on top of the raw, animal sex machine vibe NPA creates. If you find that women are nervous or having last minute resistance to sex. Add 5-10 mcgs and you’ll be amazed at the results.
- Remember to keep on escalating things physically, but also to make sure the woman is comfortable. Again, TAC is a great add on if you find women a little uncomfortable (this might not be all your fault, npa is a potent product).
- Tip: NPA is designed to be mixed with a cologne. However, I recommend taking the dropper cap off, and using a finger to create a uniform size dab. Then rub it into your application points. The reason? You might want to change up your cologne, and it also allows you to find the best ratio of NPA:Cologne before making a commitment.
The only “issues” I covered were simply because the product is so strong. It may repel women who aren’t interested in sex…
On the upside, women who WILL have sex, are going to be magnetically attracted to you.
… They’ll be turned on, and welcome your advances. That’s the power of New Pheromone Additive.
Here’s my final rating for New Pheromone Additive by Lacroy Chemicals.
So what are you waiting for?
New Pheromone Additive is a classic among pheromone users, and it’s not because it’s mass marketed garbage like Nexus pheromones for PherX (I’ll be writing up on them later). NPA has a place in every mans seduction arsenal, because it WORKS.
It’s also very reasonably priced for the amount you get. If you’re in your 20’s, you might be able to find something more suitable for girls around our age. But NPA still kicks ass for certain situations.