L2K has gained a reputation amongst pheromone users as one of the strongest, blatant, “one night stand” type products on the market… so does it live up to the hype?
In short – yes it does. But it does have a few drawbacks which we’ll get into a bit later.
NOTE: There is an updated review on L2K (LIIK) at House Of Pheromones.
L2K by Alpha Dream is a “hybrid” of Alfa Maschio and Glace. Alfa Maschio is a very potent status/alpha/sexual product, and glace is a party type social product…
However, L2K is somehow much more than the combination of both those products.
While they are excellent standalone products (as well as a killer combination together), L2K surpasses them in terms of seduction power (I’ll explain why Alfa Maschio is better for certain reasons later – read this review thoroughly before you decide though).
L2K was designed to give you a cool, calm “James Bond” persona
When I first received my bottle (and I love getting stuff from Alpha Dream, their glass bottles are awesome) – I immediately used 2 sprays and headed to my ex-girlfriends house to discuss some money she owes me.
Now, I’m usually very careful when I drive… but what I noticed was that I really felt dizzy driving. Not to the point where I couldn’t control myself, but to the effect a drink or 2 may have. I thought it was incredible that pheromone product would have this kind of effect.
Because if it could do that to my driving skills. just imagine what it could do to a woman’s head?!
As I rolled up to her house an hour later, I noticed we were actually seemingly getting along like old times.
In fact, things were going WAY too smooth to not chalk it up to the L2K.
I had almost forgotten what we were going to talk about, and just let our old flirting behaviours and conversations flow.
Soon enough, flirting turned to kissing, and kissing turned to the bedroom…
The transition was so smooth. Even though I had somewhat of an idea of what L2K is designed to do, I was just blown away at how little resistance there was to physical escalation.
In fact, I would even say SHE made the first move with her close vicinity, and flirty attitude as soon as I showed up.
This is just one example, but I’ve tested it with multiple women and the “dis-inhibiting” effect is very, very real.
I find this to be even more true, because L2K seems to hit INSANELY attractive women.
I’m talking established models, women at the club who are complete attention freaks (you know, the ones with the skimpiest outfits and dance all sexy with their friends), and model type chicks who work at high end fashion stores.
There are people out there who take friendly conversation with women doing their jobs (like cashiers, sales chicks) as flirting. That’s just stupid!
But L2K instigates MUCH more than just regular chatter… in many cases, women have touched me inappropriately, said something way too sexual when they don’t know me and more.
I’m not sure why L2K by Alpha Dream is so sexy to the “10’s”, models, and hot party girls. But here’s my theory:
Extremely hot women tend to get approached a lot by men.
There are some people who think this isn’t the case, but I’ve been around a lot of actual models who say they get approached constantly. The reason they shut a lot of men out is because they’re often creeped out by people they don’t want to be approached by, not attracted to them, and often stalked at their workplaces by weirdos.
I personally don’t like the PUA concepts, but if you do I don’t have a problem with that.
The reason a lot of women put up “bitch shields” is because most of the time women don’t really want to talk or be approached by you.
This is why its good to look for signs of interest before you approach. This tells you the woman is interested and wants you to start a conversation.
I think the PUA community calls this a “bitch shield”… but with L2K, it’s almost non-existent.
I always look for eye contact, hair twirls, playing with their buttons, hanging out in my vicinity etc as signs of interest.
But as an experiment, I decided to try L2K in situations where women might feel threatened by a somewhat muscular good looking guy as myself approaching them 🙂
To my surprise, women were very warm to me.
Some of the seediest areas I tested were on the street early morning – after the clubs were closed.
I approached women walking alone, women in groups, and groups with men and women.
While the guys were indifferent, most women just seemed starry eyed and intrigued.
L2K is very non threatening to most women, but very sexy at the same time. I think this is why it attracts some of the HOTTEST women in particular…
They think you’re just a sexy mysterious charmer who won’t go crazy if they’re not interested, which actually makes you MORE attractive to them in the process.
Thats just my theory though. I don’t know if that’s actually what’s going on women’s heads or not. But what I do I know for sure is that L2K is a seriously powerful seduction tool…
No idea how Alpha Dream’s managed to make this concoction but here are just some of the effects I’ve noticed while wearing L2K:
- Generates very blatant staring by women (in my experiences from teenagers to about mid 20s). It probably hits older women too but they’re not what Im looking for… this intrigue is easily followed up by attraction which builds very quickly.
- Very cool, calm self effects. You feel like you’re “the shit” and women act accordingly… it seems to put YOU on a pedestal (because women don’t feel good enough for you). That’s why some women may be intimidated, but at the same time, they are still attracted to you. Luckily, L2K makes women feel very comfortable with you, so they will accept your sexual advances, flirt with you, and take advantage of you
- The strangest thing is I know the women are turned on and this allows me to think, and behave in a way that will “close the deal”… it almost feels like second nature due to the self effects of l2k.
- If you’re feeling upbeat, happy, and social, L2K may make you a bit more serious and withdrawn… however, this is not a bad side effect. I don’t AWAYS feel 100%, so it’s easy to pay the part of the laid back, mysterious guy with L2K (this has the added bonus of women trying to seduce YOU, instead of the other way round)
- Women seem to feel sexy in your presence. They become confident, chatty, and turned on… like I said before, this motivates them to make moves on you. When you’re the centre of gravity, women will naturally make their way towards you… it greases the slide all the way to the bedroom.
- L2K hits women and (especially younger women) fast, and then builds from the initial attraction… this became very apparent to me while I was sitting in a food court. It was the afternoon and a group of school girls (16-18) sat at a table next to me. After several minutes, I noticed them looking at me (to the point where it was uncomfortable), whispering to eachother, playing with their hair, giggling and making comments about how “hot” I am just loud enough for me to hear. I didn’t make a move because high school girls aren’t my thing… but it was definitely a nice ego boost!
- L2K is a heavy Androstadienone product, but it seems to be very well buffered. I usually experience some bad negative effects from heavy androstadienone (the “love pheromone”), however, L2K only makes me slightly tired. No depression or anxiety unless worn several days in a row.
- Produces a lot of touching, play fighting, and flirting… this is what makes L2K one of the easiest products to steer. You really don’t have to do much to get women sexually excited and wanting you. You know a woman is interested when she starts looking at you with soft lovey dovey eyes, and not wanting to leave, and finding lame excuses to touch and hang out with you.
- Produces a very close connection/bond with women… women trust me more immediately and it’s apparent by very obvious flirting and attempts to get my attention. But they also reveal intimate details about their lives much sooner than I would care to ask… things like events they regret, passions, goals (which is excellent for “imprinting” yourself in their brains and consider you a romantic partner).
- You won’t believe what you’re hearing from women when wearing L2K… I can’t count the number of times women have said things very sexual, hit on me around other people. I even got a hefty discount at a men’s clothing store after she put her finger down my jeans to see how much slack there was (funny part: I had a hard on, pointed up so it doesn’t poke out of my jeans at the time and she touched it – she giggled and blushed LOL). Which leads me onto my next point:
- It seems to “blur the line” between appropriate and inappropriate… in my own and others experiences, L2K is a very strong dis-inhibitor — women will say and do things completely out of the ordinary (like the situation above at a clothing store). This has happened while getting my hair cut, where hairdressers starts caressing my neck, obviously putting their boobs on my face, and talking about somewhat frisky subjects in front of other people… this opens the door to escalate with women very quickly.
- With great power, comes hotter women with less effort… L2K is a product that can pick up a lot of slack for poor game. When I was still a bit new to the “game”, I knew I messed up a lot of times. But women seemed to look past that and think of it as funny and remained giggly, turned on, and touchy feely.
The downside of L2K by Alpha Dream
L2K really is a powerhouse when it comes to seducing women… but literally, that’s ALL it’s good for. While women seem to be MAGNETICALLY attracted, and feel compelled to make moves on you… guys seem to respond in weird ways.
Which means I do NOT recommend using this at work, around your family, close male friends, or people you want respect from.
I personally like to maintain cool, upbeat friendships with my guy friends. I look up to them as mentors because I hang out with people I’d like to be like. I don’t want them to feel weird or intimidated by me, which is what L2K seems to do.
Often, they’ll act like they’re angry about something, upset, or just feel disconnected and show no warmth or friendliness towards you (they somehow seem distant). That’s why I advise against using L2K in work settings, or situations where you’re only with your guy friends. They might get weird vibes off you and treat you like a bit of a stranger.
But other than that, L2K by Alpha Dream lives up to its name…
It’s like a spray on magnet for attracting young hot women.
I used it on new years when I was a little bit drunk and went around kissing random girls on the beach and the club with my friend who was also wearing it. It was an epic end to the year.
It’s still one of my favourite products for getting women who I don’t want anything too serious with.
All in all, L2K by Alpha Dream is a solid product that will remain in my arsenal when the right opportunity presents itself. I don’t use it often because of the reasons above (however, if I’m going to around males I don’t care about, I’d still use it).
P.S. A word from Chris (Owner of Alpha Dream) regarding the formula:
“Allow me to chime in here from my perspective…
L2K version 1 & 2 are both different from a straight mix of glace & AM.
L2K v1. is basically a 3:2 ratio of glace / AM, with exaggerated confidence boosting / fun / upbeat vibe of glace: it’s got more molecule A, more DHEAS, and a few other differences from a straight up mix of Glace / AM. On the AM side, there’s more androstadienone (20% more than AM)
so L2Kv1 = 66% glace with exaggerated social / fun qualities, and 33% Alfa Maschio with 20% more Androstadienone.
L2Kv2. is a the same 3:2 (66% and 33%) ratio, with 66% going to glace which has had molecule A completely eliminated (as it has beta-qualities), and has 33% Alfa Maschio with more Androstenone and Androstanone. Plus the same 20% more Androstadienone, and a similar increase in DHEAS.”
P.P.S. Alpha Dream also offers a full 90 DAY money back guarantee. You have absolutely nothing to lose. Give it a shot today :).