Pheromones are an amazing tool to attract women once you know how they work, and how to use them properly. But they’re not the “end all, be all” of attraction or success in other areas of your life.
To attract women, you still have to use other self improvement strategies to maximise your results. Whether that’s being more attractive to women, having more success in your business or career, or having a kickass social life.
First of all, by being a pheromone user, or at least interested in pheromones tells me 3 things about you:
- You’re looking to improve yourself, and want to attract more women… and you’re actually TAKING STEPS to do it.
- You believe in improving yourself as a person, and want more success in your dating, social, and professional life.
- You’ve probably read self improvement articles, they all say basically the same thing, and you want some REAL, actionable stuff you can do right now. Not a bunch of abstract tips that you’ll forget by tomorrow morning.
Below, I’ve compiled a list of 11 things that have helped me improve my health, attract women more consistently, created inner wealth, and improved my overall state of my mind and body.
You can apply them now, or slowly implement each step into your life.
You might even be doing some of them already because they’re so simple to implement.
1. Stop watching porn
Unfortunately, thousands of people are discovering that porn has actually crippled their emotional state because of it’s addictive qualities. Man wasn’t designed to be hyper stimulated with endless amounts of porn at the click of a button.
If you’ve ever had trouble getting it up for a real partner, have anxious/depressive mood swings, or erectile dysfunction, cut porn out of your life.
I’ve personally seem some amazing benefits, including: Less anxiety and lethargy, more confidence, higher self esteem, more energy, better results in the gym, and whole lot more. I wasn’t “addicted” per say, but cutting down and eventually killing it off completely has helped tremendously.
Not being a porn user has amplified my ability to attract women.
This might be more difficult than you think – just check out the Your brain on porn site.
2. Stop watching TV
TV in my opinion, is the ultimate propaganda machine. All it seems to do is spread dumbass ideas and kill braincells. Seriously, if you get off on watching stupid TV shows like Jersey Shore, get off my website! If you must entertain yourself, atleast find something entertaining, or valuable on youtube so you don’t have to waste hours minutes on useless ad breaks!
Spend the time you waste watching TV on something productive – like a hobby, learning about an interest you have, or reading. Anything other than being a couch potato.
Men who are active in their lives tend to attract women! Women love men who DO things… that’s why builders, firemen, and other “active” professions tend to be high up on the attractiveness scale. Same with doctors, lawyers, pilots…
3. Cut soda, candy, chocolate, and as much sugar as possible
This is one is super simple to implement. Just stop buying this garbage and you’ll instantly start feeling a lot better. Always replace with water when you can. The amount of sugar in these things are RIDICULOUS!
Also, don’t try and cheat the system. “No sugar” stuff is bad too, just for other reasons.
Health is an important factor in mate selection on the BIOLOGICAL scale – so if you want to attract women, give up a few small pleasures.
4. Take fish oil, a multivitamin, and related supplements.
This stuff could take up another category because the information on it is so vast. Some people claim that vitamins and supplements don’t work. And they’re right. They don’t work, UNLESS you are taking them with a wholesome and nutritionally balanced diet.
Some of them supplements I recommend other than fish oil and multivitamins include:
- Full spectrum vitamin E. I used to get really bad dandruff and bumps on my scalp, until I realized that most multi-vitamins only have 1 or 2 variations of vitamin E. When I started taking FULL spectrum vitamin E, the itching went away within a few weeks. I could finally touch my head without having painful bumps to carefully avoid. Not to mention, my skin started looking a lot healthier too.
- Resveratrol. You can buy these for reasonably cheap online… resveratrol comes from the skin of red grapes, and helps with “longevity”. Scientists have been researching this one for a while now. They claim thst the French (even though they have high fat diets), are healthier and tend to live longer lives because of resveratrol.I’ve personally found that it regulates my mood extremely well and I feel upbeat and happier most of the time.Effects start to take hold within 2-3 weeks. I suspect it’s because resveratrol tends to reduce estrogen production, while increasing your testosterone. You’ll know when it’s working because you’ll start getting more random boners throughout the day.
- Zinc, Magneium, and Vitamin C. I prefer to take these on top of my multi-vitamin, because it helps boost your testosterone.
- Nootropics. I’m still learning about these, so I can’t say too much about them. So far, I’ve noticed that I can think for clearly, and I don’t feel burnt out after studying or writing. I can also retain and recall information much more often, which makes learning a breeze. If you’re in university, or doing personal studies, I highly recommend looking into this.
All these supplements are great for improving your mind and body.
The key thing to remember here is that you’re not just doing these things to attract women. You’re doing it to help yourself, which in turn will attract women to you.
5. Add healthier foods to your regimen
This is pretty easy to do. I’m not saying you have to go all out and create a new frustrating diet plan, and slog your way through it. I’m simply suggesting that you start adding fruit and veggies to your diet, and you’ll PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY feel the difference.
You’ll feel and look a whole lot healthier. Also, if you don’t have the time to add veggies or juice them up, you can get fresh juiced bottled veggies at your local supermarket. These things are packed with health boosting nutrients.
6. Take protein (even if you’re too lazy to work out)
A 2008 study concluded that higher amounts of protein allow you to retain muscle, and also burn higher amounts of fat. Regardless of weather you work out or not (and you really should be), keeping up your protein intake can improve your health tremendously.
If you want to lose weight, put on muscle, and improve the state of your digestive, muscle, and immune systems, go and buy a tub of protein or stock up on lean meats.
I prefer meats to having protein shakes, as I’m somewhat lactose intolerant.
However, if this is too inconvenient, you can get something called “lactase” to help your body break down lactose in whey.
7. Lift weights
This would normally be my number 1 tip, but I thought I’d sprinkle it around because you ALREADY know how beneficial exercise is.
Besides, you’ve probably read about this in other “self improvement” articles. Lets start with a bunch of benefits:
- Lower stress, anxiety, depression levels
- Boost testosterone levels and lower estrogen
- Better sleep and more energy
- Higher self esteem and confidence
- Makes you a LOT more attractive in general (you don’t have to be Arnold!)
Being in shape helps a LOT to attract women. Don’t be a sissy who think looks don’t matter – they do.
Aside from these awesome effects from hitting the gym, your natural pheromone production and output will be amplified. This will also improve the effects you get from your pheromone products. Never underestimate hard work.
8. Have a “dream” and work towards it
What’s the difference between you and every other Average Joe out there?
Take time to figure out what really makes you happy in life. Try to create real wealth, study business, get some passions and hobbies. Your life should be BUSY and INTERESTING.
Have some ambition and enthusiasm for the great things that are happening, and going to happen.
If women are your first priority, then you’re in an already uphill battle. Having a “grand vision” elevates your status from everyday Joe to “needle in the haystack”.
By focusing all your attention on yourself and your own life, you automatically attract women.
Why? Because you’re not completely “available” all the time, unlike 99% of guys who are CHASING after her. You have better things to do than chase poon.
There’s something very alluring about a man trying to achieve in life. Be one of those men and make it happen.
9. Quit Smoking
Yes, you can do it. I’m not going to tell you it’s bad for your health and it will give you cancer.
You already know it’s bad for you. I once was a smoker, and it took me a long time to finally kick the habit.
I found these cool little gadgets called “Ecigs” or electronic cigarettes and quit with EASE. Here’s a quick preview of how they work:
You can also get different concentrations of nicotine (the main ingredient which keeps you hooked), depending on how heavy of a smoker you are.
Some people refuse to invest in ecigs, because they think they’re just replacing a habit with ANOTHER habit.
However, this “habit” has a few advantages over regular cigarettes:
- They’re a LOT cheaper than smoking regular cigarettes.
- They’re healthier. It’s simply a flavor which gets vaporized, and inhaled through
- They smell nice – a lot better than stinking like an ashtray
- Requires no “willpower” or effort to quit smoking… it’s literally the easiest, fastest way to kick the habit!
I use the “Ego T” and order Hangsen flavors, with the Iclear atomizers (don’t worry if this sounds like gibberish at the moment).
They’re not the best you can get on the market, but it’s been working great for me and has been for months.
I usually order from China (www.heaven-gifts.com).
10. Use subliminal messages
I can understand the sceptics on this one. If you don’t believe this could work, it’s cool – no big deal. However, I’ve seen some pretty interesting things happen when I use subliminals and let them play overnight.
I’ve used subliminal messages for confidence, self esteem, assertiveness, and other areas of self improvement – and seen a marked improvement over a few weeks.
You can read more about the science, and also get some free subliminals from:
11. Personal grooming and hygiene
This one is pretty simple, and is usually on every other “attract women” article out there.
But it shocks me that little things like this are also brushed off by guys who couldn’t give less of a shit about it.
Let me remind you: WOMEN NOTICE EVERYTHING.
There are a few that don’t notice details, but the majority do. Here’s a list of things you should do when going to meet people, or when you’re on a date, or at work, anywhere…
- Brush your teeth, floss, and use mouthwash
- Iron your clothes when you go out and learn how to dress properly
- Use an appropriate scent to mask pheromone odors, if your products are unscented.
- Get a good haircut that suits your face, and style it if necessary
- Trim your armpit hairs, pubes, and body hair (including bushy eyebrows – some women like them bushy, so get opinions)
- Get contacts (glasses are not bad, but you’ll find that you attract women who wouldn’t normally be interested if you wear glasses)
- Have a clean shave, or clean facial hair style. Go clean for younger women to be on the safe side.
It’s amazing what these tweaks can do to attract women. Not only that, but you’ll also FEEL a whole lot better, which is more important than attracting women (remember tip #8?).
Remember, your body is a very smart machine.
What you put into your body can come out in the way you smell. Don’t believe me? Then why is it that the “smell of fear” isn’t just an old sci-fi cliche, but a scientifically backed up claim? If people can smell “fear” or “stress” pheromones, they can smell other things too.
By improving your health and lifestyle as a whole, you can convey a BRAND NEW version of you from the subconscious level. This “brand new” version of you, is attractive, successful, and a hit among friends. But it takes a CONSCIOUS effort to do that.
And you can begin RIGHT NOW, today, by simply following these guidelines for a better life.
Thanks for reading – If you haven’t already signed up to my email list, do so already.
Because I’ll be sending out useful stuff like this out on the regular, and you don’t want to miss out 🙂
P.S. If you’re still not clear on just how pheromones impact you and everyone around you, find out what pheromones are here.