Does the “True Love” pheromone really make women fall in love? I was curious about the effectiveness of this product, and decided to investigate… and discovered that it comes eerily close.
True Love is one of the most powerful pheromone products for producing a “crush effect” on women VERY quickly.
It also has its share of downsides when it comes to triggering “lovey dovey” feelings in women as the product advertises. If there was a “love pheromone”, this would be a pretty solid formulation (which it is).
In this True Love pheromone review, I’ll be covering the good, the bad, and the ugly about this product. Yes there is an ugly side – but it will be up to you to determine if the positives outweigh the negatives.
Before you order anything, it’s probably a good idea to read this True Love pheromone review IN DEPTH. It contains some serious usage tips that you’ll find helpful along the way!
Let me begin by telling you how I came to know of the True Love pheromone cologne in the first place. I was on a mission.
A mission to create the hardest hitting pheromone combo to make women fall in love.
I know that sounds like a dumbass idea, but I was still fairly fresh to the pheromone world. I was so determined to make it happen that I went out and researched every possible product, combo, and single molecule/pheromone I could find. You can even read more about my research on “love pheromones” if you want.
True Love pheromone cologne is just one of a few fascinating products that appeal to creating “crushes” from women.
It was designed by several other “pro” pheromone users, and passed along to True Pheromones to manufacture.
So what did I find using the True Love pheromone cologne?
Well, not every woman you meet is going to be swept off her feet, and want to marry you with a few sprays of True Love.
What I did find was that True Love is a very powerful comfort/attraction mix that can open up the floodgates to a relationship.
Here are some of the effects I experienced using True Love by True Pheromones…
- Creates an amazing level of comfort with women, and you can definitely see some “googly eyes” as you make eye contact (you know, those eyes that say “I love you”).
- Projects a VERY heavy “crush” vibe and can give women butterflies (as I got told by an acquaintance at work). She also said she felt very comfortable with me, and constantly kept asking to hang out – yes, it made her THAT comfortable. Admitting such a thing at work is totally out of the ordinary.
- Promotes touching, “accidental” boobing, kissing, and other affectionate body language. I’ve used this on my girlfriend and it always hits her hard.
- Young women (16-23) seem to get sucked into the “True Love” pheromones vibe. I believe this is because it’s not a “sexually aggressive” vibe (unlike a product such as Alfa Maschio). It’s vibe is more inviting and women will find you easy to talk to, interesting, and find reasons to want to hang out.
- Improves comfort, communication, rapport, and makes it easy to ask for a phone number or date
- Makes YOU (the wearer) feel more chatty, friendly, and open. Conversations flow with ease, and rapport is generated when using True Love.
- True Love is a FANTASTIC attention and interest grabber. I’ve had “double takes” (when a women looks at you multiple times), triple takes, and women casually starting conversations with me EVERYWHERE. In shopping lines, waitresses, hot cashiers, train stations and more.
The weirdest thing that happened to me was when my car was in service, and I took the train home at about 11pm…
Most of the time, girls won’t even dream of talking to random guys so late at night, especially at a train station where dodgy shit goes down all the time. These 2 girls were giggling while I was buying my ticket, and challenged me to a dance competition.
I said no thanks, and walked to the other side via the bridge. Anyway, a few seconds later, I realized they were following me! They were also playfully taunting me and saying I was scared and whatnot, so I took their details for another night 🙂
True Love contains comfort and communication pheromones at exactly the right ratios to produce wonderful effects on women.
However, you must be careful using True Love. I mentioned earlier in this review that it contains a hefty dose of androstadienone – what I consider THE love pheromone. If you didn’t read up on the single pheromone post, the long story short is that it has NEGATIVE effects on men. Depression, lethargy, anxiety.
Due to this, I had to write a small “usage tips” section to make sure your time using True Love doesn’t backfire on you.
How to make True Love pheromone cologne work for you
- Go easy on the trigger (1-2 sprays works. Up to 6-7 is effective, if you an handle the negative effects). This contains Androstadienone in high doses.Use it when you need it, and wash it off when you don’t!
- It also has estraetetraenol. Estataetranol is a “happy, feel good” pheromone, but too much can make others feel like your opinion is not valuable. It can reduce your status if you spray too much.
- Do NOT order the copulins “upgrade”. Having traces of copulins on you can convey that you’ve recently had sex, or in a relationship. This is the complete opposite of the crushy effect True Love creates. They conflict and ruin the vibe each product has.
- Combining it with Alfa Maschio at a 1:1 ratio is an AMAZING combination. All the ingredients work together – the synergy makes it more powerful than either product alone (more in my guide if you sign up). Also suitable with other sexually aggressive pheromones for men (just ensure to test first).
Final thoughts on True Love by True Pheromones
It’s important to remember that there are no magic pheromone products out there. Such is the case with True Love. It can have very powerful effects when used correctly, or backfire if you try to abuse its power.
True Love is a double edged sword – the more you use, the more effective it can be.
However if you use too much, your status goes down the drain, you risk getting friendzoned, and possibly feeling out of whack from androstadienone depression. Overall, True Love pheromone cologne is very powerful, and it will always have a place in my arsenal. Just follow the guidelines above and you’ll be fine.
P.S. I know if you’re still reading this, you’ve probably got a girl in mind that you want to try it on. My advice is to not rely on this alone — use it with the products I recommended and amplify the effects! It’s much more powerful that way. True Love is powerful on it’s own, but why stop there? 🙂